Sunday, May 1, 2016

Saturday was a pretty low key day.  We had gone to a Roughriders baseball game the night before so we were all just ready to lay around.  Eric did make a "from scratch" chocolate cake for my birthday and it was DELICIOUS.  He said it was the first cake he'd ever made but it was hard to believe him!  Everyone also munched on peanuts we'd brought home from the day before.
The neighborhood was having their annual garage sales but we just couldn't get motivated to go.  I did get some of my birthday presents...new Pops for my collection. They were pretty cute ones:







Today Eric and I are off to a Roughriders game to celebrate my birthday. I'm pretty excited . Chris Gimenez,  Josh Hamilton and Yu Darvish are all rehabbing.  It's impossible to get tickets but the nice gentlemen who sits in front of us, Ed, offered us some of his extras.  It was so sweet of him!
The kids have had a pretty low key weekend.  We didn't even make it to church today. :(  They are going to take it easy while we are at the game!

And that was our crazy day!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea to create a family blog! I love it already. I'll have to try to remember to visit!

    ReplyDelete